kurnik šopa vam nič nie je dobre :)
mne sa uz nechce furt nieco hladat :)
imunitna reakcia nie je brutalny stres pre telo, odohrava sa nonstop
vytiahnem aspon nieco z toho clanku:
A more practical way to determine the diversity of the immune response would be to estimate the number of vaccines to which a child could respond at one time.
If we assume that
1) approximately 10 ng/mL of antibody is likely to be an effective concentration of antibody per epitope (an immunologically distinct region of a protein or polysaccharide),
2) generation of 10 ng/mL requires approximately 10^3 B-cells per mL,
3) a single B-cell clone takes about 1 week to reach the 10^3 progeny B-cells required to secrete 10ng/mL of antibody (therefore, vaccine-epitopespecific immune responses found about 1 week after immunization can be generated initially from a single B-cell clone per mL),
4) each vaccine contains approximately 100 antigens and 10 epitopes per antigen (ie, 10^3 epitopes), and
5) approximately 10^7 B cells are present per mL of circulating blood,
then each infant would have the theoretical capacity to respond to about 10 000 vaccines at any one time (obtained by dividing 10^7 B cells per mL by 10^3
epitopes per vaccine).